In this edition of the newsletter, we are offering different recipes that include Cafitesse.
Try it yourself!
- 400 grams whole grain biscuits
- 175 grams butter
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 100ml of Cafitesse espresso (cold)
- 100 grams of walnuts
Ingredients for the glaze:
- 400 grams of cream cheese
- 100 grams of powder sugar
- 60 ml of Cafitesse espresso (cold)
- 100 grams walnuts
1. Crumble the biscuits.
2. Melt the butter and stir in the condensed milk and Cafitesse espresso until a kind of caramel is formed.
3. Mix the crumbles and walnuts in the coffee mixture and spread on baking sheet.
4. Smooth the bottom with the back of damp spoon and press well.
5. Put in the fridge to stiffen the mixture on the baking sheet.
6. Whisk the cream cheese for the frosting and gradually add the powdered sugar. Pour in the espresso and the walnuts and mix well.
7. Spread the coffee icing onto the mixture, and leave the cake for 8 hours in the fridge.
8. Once 8 hours are completed, cut slices, and serve with a hot cup of Cafitesse.
Disclaimer: Recipe from colleague in GBD... was delicious!
Ingredients for approximately 15 scoops of ice cream:
- 200 grams egg yolk
- 200 grams dark caster sugar
- 200 ml cafitesse espresso
- 2 table spoons coffee liqueur
- 1 table spoon instant espresso
- 500 grams mascarpone
1. Put a pan on the stove with heat (au bain marie).
2. Put a bowl of ice cold water on next to the stove.
3. Put the egg yolk, dark caster sugar, cafitesse espresso, coffee liqueur and instant espresso in a bowl.
4. Place the bowl into hot water and beat the mixture until creamy and frothy
5. Place the bowl into the ice cold water to cool down the mixture.
6. In the meantime, whip the mascarpone until frothy.
7. Fold the eggyolk mixture with the mascarpone.
8. Put the bowl into the freezer, and every 30 minutes give the mixture a stir.